• Hey, Gohan! Where are you? Where did you land? 
    • Hmm? Goku, is that you!? You're a sight for sore eyes... 
    • Master Roshi! What are you doing in a place like this? 
    • Well, you know...this is my house here. 
    • Yikes! I accidently made it all the way to Kame House before I found Gohan! 
    • Sorry, Master! I've gotta go! 
    • What, leaving already? ...Geez, you're a busy one. 
    • Don't get lost again, son! 
    • Yes... Thank you for your help. 
    • I haven't seen you guys fight in quite a long time.  
    • Let me take a long look at how much you've improved. 
    • Oh, you're the young man from before! What luck, I need some help right now 
    • Sorry, but I'm busy right now! 
    • Don't be so cold. I dropped my Dyna- Capsule and I don't know what to do. 
    • Oh really... Ok. If I find it I'll bring it back to you! 
    • Humph... You softy! 
    • I found your capsule, old man! Alright then, see you later! 
    • Leaving already? What happened that got so frantic? 
    • My son was kidnapped, and I'm on my way to save him right now. 
    • W-What!? You should have said so earlier! 
    • Alright, take this capsule for yourself! It might help you! 
    • Thanks! 
    • But still, I can't believe the two of you would join forces... 
    • For sure, there could be no better duo!! You might be able to win after all! 
    • Is there someone there...? 
    • Go away monster!! Huh? Who... Sorry! I thought you were a monster. 
    • Monster? Do you mean...an ugly green thing that came out of the ground? 
    • It wasn't green, it was white. 
    • A white monster...? I haven't seen anything like that... 
    • A white monster is attacking all the towns around here one after another. My dad was also attacked, and... 
    • I want to avenge my dad... But I can't do it by myself... 
    • Is that so... Well then... I'll defeat the monster for you! 
    • You? That's impossible! 
    • No...I'll show you!! Just wait!! 
    • You really did avenge my father!? You're the best! 
    • Heh heh... It's nothing. 
    • Ah! This is Master Roshi's house!! 
    • Hm...? Could it be...Goku's son!? 
    • Yes, it's good to see you again! 
    • Looks like you're right in the middle of training under Piccolo. Isn't it tough? Chi-Chi has been worried. 
    • I-It is tough...but...it's ok! 
    • Well said! You really are Goku's son! Keep training hard! 
    • P-Piccolo!? W-Why did you get that older...? 
    • Hahaha, I am not Piccolo... I am Kami. 
    • You're Kami!? Now that you mention it... I did hear about you from my dad! 
    • I see... Your father also became strong through arduous training... Keep persevering. 
    • R-Right! 
    • Hey, did you hear!? Aliens have invaded Earth! 
    • Yeah!! I saw a round spaceship flying with my own eyes! 
    • Hmm... You're right. 
    • You know what's going on! That's it! I'll let you in on something good! 
    • To the south, I saw a Dyna-Capsule dropped on the ground! 
    • But I couldn't get close because there was a monster hanging around. I'm sure that thing was an alien, too. 
    • Oh really... Thanks for the tip! 
    • Hm!? Don't tell me... you went and picked up that Dyna-Capsule!? 
    • Yep! Again, thanks for the info! 
    • Y-You're welcome, but... how'd you...? Was the monster gone? 
    • I guess I could have picked it up myself then... 
    • Oh, Gohan! It seems like the fight with the Saiyans has finally come. 
    • Now that you've endured Piccolo's training, I know you can do it! 
    • R-Right! I'll do my best! 
    • Well said! Well then, before you fight the Saiyans, can you take out all of those Saibamen? 
    • They might start attacking the towns while you're busy fighting the Saiyans. 
    • Right! 
    • Master Roshi! I defeated all of the Saibamen! 
    • Ooh, well done! You truly are Goku's son... Well then, take this small reward from me! 
    • Thank you! 
    • Heyyy, is someone there? 
    • Go away monster!! Huh? Who... Sorry! I thought you were a monster. 
    • Recently there's been a white monster around here that's been attacking towns one after another. 
    • A white monster...? That may be one of Vegeta's men. 
    • If so, I better take care of this. Alright! I'll defeat that monster for you! 
    • Yo! I took care of that white monster. You don't have to worry anymore! 
    • Huh!? Y-You mean it!? You're amazing, mister!! 
    • Naw, it was nothing. Well then, I'm off! 
    • Hm!? Goku!! It looks like you came back to life alright!! 
    • Yeah, thanks to you! 
    • Goku... You're going to fight the Saiyans now, right? Y-You can beat them, yes...? 
    • Well, I won't know until I try. But I'll do everything I can! 
    • I-I'm counting on you!! 
    • Piccolo died... And Kami disappeared too... We can't use the Dragon Balls anymore... Darn!! 
    • I don't have time to get sidetracked... I have to go back to help my dad!! 
    • Oh, Gohan and Krillin! You're safe!? Hm? What happened to Goku? 
    • Goku is still fighting... 
    • We came back here so we wouldn't get in his way... 
    • But, I'm going back to help my dad!! 
    • I can tell...! My dad's in trouble... So I'm going!! 
    • Okay... I understand. I won't stop you. But whatever you do, don't die Gohan! 
    • When Piccolo died, Kami disappeared too... 
    • We can no longer bring back everyone with the Dragon Balls... 
    • No... There might still be a way. 
    • Eh? What are you talking about Krillin!? 
    • I'll explain later... If we don't defeat Vegeta, my plan won't matter anyway... 
    • This is Planet Namek... Hm!? Who's that!? 
    • Oh my, if it's not Vegeta. You're quite the fool for opposing Lord Frieza. 
    • You won't be any trouble for Cui! I'll kill you myself!! 
    • You? Kill me...? Heh! Don't make me laugh!! 
    • Kee! Kekekee! 
    • What? Are you defying me...? Very well... I'll play with you! 
    • Hmmph! What a waste of my time... 
    • This is the home of us Namekians, Planet Namek. 
    • A long long time ago, it once was nearly destroyed by a strange climate change... 
    • But now the Ajissa trees have increased and the planet has become abundant again. 
    • This is thanks to everyone working diligently everyday. 
    • Recently some strange aliens have appeared! 
    • I've heard that they are quite dangerous. You should stay away from them too. 
    • Hm? You're looking for the Dragon Balls, too!? 
    • I don't know anything about that! I-I'm busy. Excuse me! 
    • Hahahaa! We will kill all who defy us! 
    • U-Uaaaagh! S-Stop! 
    • Gr! They're over here, too... 
    • Oh my, if it isn't Vegeta. You've saved me a lot of trouble trying to find you. 
    • I'll kill you as well! 
    • Thank you for your help! 
    • Hmph... Do you think I'd help you fools? 
    • Listen! You better have the Dragon Balls ready by the next time I come! 
    • I'll spare your life until then! You understand!? 
    • E-Eeegh! 
    • Hm...? It's strange that no one's here... I know! That bastard Frieza must have... 
    • Gr! I better hurry before something bad happens... 
    • W-Who are you guys!? 
    • I get it! You're the aliens that everyone has been talking about!! 
    • W-Wait! We are not your enemy! 
    • Yes! Please calm down! 
    • Hmmph! You can't fool me! We've heard many villages have been attacked! 
    • Heh! I'll destroy you if that's what you want. 
    • Stop, Vegeta! This is no time for that! 
    • Hmph... 
    • Anyways, it's dangerous here! Please find some place to hide. 
    • It seems you are not the ones being talked about... 
    • ...Okay. You should be cautious as well. 
    • What's this? I've never seen your kind around here... 
    • Hello! Have you seen a strange group around? 
    • A strange group...? I haven't seen anyone, but... 
    • Recently someone named Frieza appeared and has been causing damage around various places. 
    • Some of Frieza's underlings are around this area, causing great concern... 
    • Could you possibly defeat all of the enemies in this area? 
    • Krillin... Let's do this! 
    • Yeah, you're right! Let's go take 'em out! 
    • Ooh! Thank you! 
    • Please let me know when you finish defeating them. Good luck. 
    • Ooh, how did it go!? 
    • Without a hitch! We defeated all of them! 
    • Really! Thank you! Everyone will rejoice! 
    • But don't let your guard down. You should still make sure you're not found. 
    • Understood. You and your people should be careful too! 
    • Hmmmm... 
    • Um...What's wrong? 
    • Well... I went for a walk to the west a while ago... 
    • And I saw something I had never seen before. Something like a capsule... 
    • A capsule? 
    • I wonder what it was. It's really bothered me... 
    • I see...to the west, right? 
    • We found a Dyna-Capsule, thanks to you! 
    • Aah, that was a "Dyna-Capsule", you say... I see. 
    • Well, I'm glad that it was something useful to you.  
    • Hm? You're the underling of that horrible Frieza I heard about, right!? 
    • Huh? Hey now. I have nothing to do with Frieza. 
    • I'm Goku! I'm here to take him and his men out! 
    • W-What!? You're going to defeat them!? 
    • Well then, well then! We are in your debt! 
    • Defeat them as quickly as you can! 
    • P-Please stop! 
    • Hahaha! We'll kill all that defy us! 
    • What are you doing here!? I won't let you get away with this! 
    • You won't let us get away with this? I don't know who you are or where you're from, but you've got some nerve... 
    • C-mon! Let's do this! 
    • Keh kee! 
    • Thank you. You're a great help... 
    • Those guys showed up on this planet all of a sudden and have been rampaging as they please... 
    • It seems like this place is in a lot of trouble right now... 
    • I'll defeat those guys for sure, but stay hidden until then. 
    • Understood. You should be careful too... 
    • You over there! From what I can see, you look very strong! 
    • So I think I can ask you to do this 
    • I went for a walk to the east a while ago... 
    • And I saw a strangely-colored monster. It was very unsettling... 
    • Can you check and see what that thing actually is? 
    • Alright...I got it! I'll go check it out! 
    • Hey! I'm back! 
    • Oh, how was it!? What was that monster...? 
    • Well, he was really fast... It was hard work, but I beat him up! 
    • So it was a villain... Now I can rest a bit easier! 
    • Alright... That's good then! 
    • Phew... Now I can take a break... 
    • Come on now. Let's finish this up already. 
    • Now now, what's wrong with enjoying ourselves a bit...? 
    • Hey! You over there! Everything normal? 
    • Y-Yes! Nothing to report! 
    • I see... Well, keep it up. Do your best in service of Lord Frieza. 
    • R-Right! 
    • But still, why did Lord Frieza call us to take care of this garbage? 
    • I don't know of Lord Frieza's intentions, but this is a chance to have some fun. 
    • Yes, yes! Let's have fun! 
    • Aa! It's the Ginyu Force!! 
    • Hm? Why is there only one of you? 
    • During our patrol I got separated from the group...  
    • What's that? Did you get lost? 
    • I'm worried that they might have been attacked by Vegeta... 
    • I see... Well, we will look for them! 
    • Awww, how annoying... 
    • Oh come on, it's not too bad! 
    • Vegeta and the others are gone already, right...? 
    • D-Darn... If only I was a tiny bit stronger...! 
    • Hey! You over there! 
    • Uaaaagh! H-Help me... 
    • Calm down! We are allies. We've been asked to look for you by your friend. 
    • Heh! What an incredible weakling! 
    • Oh well, at least he's safe! 
    • This area is clear. You should hurry and meet your friend. 
    • Y-Yes! Thank you! 
    • Ginyu Force! 
    • My ally has returned safely! Thank you! 
    • Hmm, good for you. 
    • Alright, we're out of here. 
    • Good luck! Beat up Vegeta without a second thought! 
    • Heh! Of course! 
    • Here we go! 
    • Hey! You over there! Everything normal? 
    • Nothing unusual...but who are you jerks? 
    • Heh! It looks like you don't know about us... 
    • Hmph... well then, we'll teach you! Let's go! 
    • Recoome!! 
    • Burter!! 
    • Jeice!! 
    • Guldo!! 
    • We are the Ginyu Force!! 
    • Huh. So you guys are the Ginyu Force... What a disappointment. 
    • We'll take you guys out and show Lord Frieza just how strong we are! 
    • D-Darn...! What strength...! 
    • The Ginyu Force really is amazing! I am so sorry everyone! 
    • As long as you know. 
    • You'll be working diligently for Lord Frieza now! 
    • Y-Yes! Understood! 
    • Good answer... 
    • Okay, let's go! 
    • Hm? There's no one here... 
    • They were probably done in by Frieza. 
    • Darn...! If only I'd gotten here earlier...! 
    • You couldn't have stopped it... Frieza's power is immeasurable. 
    • I won't know until I try! 
    • Oh no! Ah, oh no! 
    • Hm? What's wrong? 
    • Well...our town's treasure was stolen by an alien. 
    • It was extremely fast and stole it in a moment! 
    • Could you somehow get it back for us!? 
    • Unfortunately, we don't have time. Blame your loss on your own weakness... 
    • Don't say that, Vegeta! Leave it to me! 
    • Really!? Thank you! Good luck! 
    • Hey! I found it! 
    • Ooh! That is our town's treasure! Thank you so much! 
    • Please, you and your friends should take it. 
    • Hm? Are you sure? Isn't it important? 
    • We could not protect the treasure by ourselves... 
    • And someone like you is worthy of it. I hope you find it useful. 
    • Okay... Thanks! I'll be sure to take care of it! 
    • D-Darn! 
    • Hm, what's wrong? 
    • I just received word from another village. Apparently they were attacked by Frieza... 
    • Our village will be discovered soon, too! What should we do!? 
    • Leave it to me! I'll protect this village! 
    • I'll defeat all the bad guys in the area! Don't worry! 
    • Kakarot, we don't have time for this! Leave it alone! 
    • No! I won't let them do this to this planet! 
    • Heeey! 
    • Ooh! It's you! How did it go? 
    • Without a hitch! I defeated them all! 
    • Thank you! Now I can rest easy. 
    • No, you don't know when they might come back again... Be careful. 
    • Understood. You and your people should be careful too! 
    • You there! From what I could see, you look very powerful. 
    • Heh heh, you could tell? 
    • So I'd like to ask something of you... 
    • A number of lives have been sacrificed through the acts of Frieza's men... 
    • We cannot bear to let this continue... Could you possibly defeat all of the enemies in this area? 
    • Got it! That'll be an easy job! Just leave it to good ol' Krillin! 
    • Ooh, that's good to hear...! Good luck... 
    • When you finish defeating them come back here. 
    • Hey! I beat 'em all up! 
    • Ooh! My eyes did not fail me. Thank you! 
    • Heheh! It was easy! You don't need to worry anymore! 
    • Darn! How'd this happen...!? 
    • Um...What's wrong? 
    • I dropped something important... 
    • But Frieza's men are out there, so I can't go back and retrieve it... 
    • Well then, I'll do it for you! 
    • No, that's alright... There's no need to risk your life over this... 
    • What's more, I don't even know where I dropped it.. . 
    • Really... 
    • Ah, there you are! Hey! 
    • Hm? You... What is it? 
    • I found it! This is it, right!? Here you go... 
    • T-This is...! ...What is this? 
    • Huh? Isn't that what you were looking for? 
    • I have never seen something like this. 
    • Huh!? How could that be... 
    • Here... You can have it back. 
    • I'm sorry about that. I hope we can find it someday... 
    • Yes... Thank you 
    • Darn! Planet Namek is in chaos thanks to Frieza... 
    • Please...! Frieza! Defeat Frieza! 
    • Many have suffered due to Frieza... 
    • Please...! Please stop Frieza! 
    • I'll do my best. But I can't make any promises... 
    • Gr! If I could I would have done it long ago... 
    • Let's go... We'll fight back until the very end...! 
    • P-Please stop! 
    • Hahahaha! I'll kill all who defy me! 
    • Stop!! 
    • Hm? Who is this brat? 
    • I won't let you jerks get away with this! 
    • I don't care who you are... Show me what you've got! 
    • What nerve! I'll destroy you! 
    • T-Thank you! 
    • It's dangerous here. Please find somewhere to hide. 
    • R-Right! 
    • Gr! Let's go! 
    • Thank you. 
    • Hm...? Who are you? 
    • Oh ho ho, is that so... You can not tell who I am after the transformation. 
    • I am Frieza. I came by here while I was out having some fun. 
    • L-L-Lord Frieza!? 
    • Are the rumors true? Is Lord Frieza truly an alien with many forms!? 
    • My apologies!! 
    • That's fine... Continue with your lookout. 
    • Hyahahah! Die! Die! 
    • Oh my, this looks like fun... 
    • Hm? Who are you!? All who defy Lord Frieza will die! 
    • Oh my... All of these fools are such a bother... 
    • You! So you want fight me!? 
    • Heheheh... I'll play with you for a while. 
    • Gh...Guahh... 
    • Heheheh... I can't even call this a workout... 
    • How are you doing? 
    • You!? What are you doing here!? 
    • Heheheh... I didn't come here to do anything. 
    • The Namekians no longer have any value... 
    • Darn... There's no one here...! This must be the work of Frieza's men... 
    • I won't forgive you Frieza...!! 
    • This must be the town that old man was talking about... 
    • Heeey! Is anyone here!? 
    • ...It looks like everyone's done for... It'll be hard, but I must tell him about this... 
    • Excuse me, you over there! I'd like to ask a favor of you if that's alright... 
    • There's a village to the west of here that I'd like you to go check up on. 
    • We haven't heard from them in several days... 
    • Got it! Leave it to me! 
    • H-How was it!? 
    • ...Bad. They were attacked... 
    • ...I see. I can't believe this is happening... 
    • Everything has been ruined since Frieza has shown up... 
    • ...Just wait. I will avenge everyone for sure...! 
    • Wait! You over there! 
    • Hm? What is it? 
    • I want to head outside but Frieza's soldiers are everywhere... 
    • Can you do something about that? 
    • Is that all? Just leave it to me! Wait here! 
    • Hey! I defeated them all! 
    • D-Did you!? What a great help! I guess I can head outside now! 
    • Hey young man! Fine weather, isn't it? What a peaceful day!! 
    • Heh heh, you're right! It's great to be back on Earth! 
    • Back on Earth? Hahaha, you talk like you've just come from another planet. 
    • I did! I just got back to Earth right now! 
    • Hahaha, you're a funny young man! 
    • Hey, blonde dude! I wanna tell you something! 
    • Hm? What's that? 
    • Someone dropped a Dyna-Capsule off to the East! 
    • But there's some strange monster in the area. So I can't go pick it up, hee hee. 
    • Oh really! Thanks for the info! 
    • Huh? Are you thinking about going after the capsule? It's d-dangerous! 
    • Hahaha, don't worry! See you later! 
    • Hey, mister! You're safe! 
    • Yeah, I found something nice thanks to you. 
    • Thanks! 
    • You really went and got the capsule... What are you, mister...? 
    • Aah, it's so quiet. But it feels like something's missing... 
    • I suppose it's a little boring when it's too peaceful? 
    • Hmm, I guess so... Peace is not very exciting? 
    • Eeee! How embarrassing! You heard my stupid muttering! 
    • Yo, Master Roshi! Good to see you again! 
    • Hmm? Is that...Goku!? You made it back safe! 
    • But...What's with that hair!? 
    • Ah, this? This happens when I turn into a Super Saiyan. 
    • Ooh! So that's a Super Saiyan!? Your Ki is incredible now that you mention it. 
    • But you'll scare your wife out of her wits if she sees you like that. 
    • Hm? Oh yeah... I guess I'd better be careful. 
    • Hey mister, I haven't seen your face around town. Are you on vacation? 
    • Uh, no. I'm looking for some people... I mean, they don't have a Ki, so I guess they aren't people... 
    • That's right... I'm looking for some non-people people. 
    • Huh? What does that mean? You're strange mister. 
    • Hey kid! Are you Breade? 
    • Um, yeah... How do you know my name? 
    • I heard it from your father! 
    • He's been worried sick about you! 
    • I see... So you came out all the way here to tell me. Thanks! 
    • I'm doing well! I'm training my hardest to become the world's finest baker! 
    • Really! Good for you... Keep doing your best!! 
    • Hey old man! Have you seen two strange people around here? 
    • Two strange people...? Well... No, I haven't... 
    • I see... The androids must be in another town. 
    • Hm? You're planning to head to another town? Well then, I'd like to ask a favor of you...! 
    • My son, Breade, is studying to become a baker. 
    • But I haven't seen him in a long time so I'm worrying if he's ok or not... 
    • Ok... I got it. When I go to West City I'll check up on him! 
    • Really!? Thank you! 
    • To show you my thanks, I'll check around town to see if anyone has seen suspicious people around. 
    • Yo! I found your son! 
    • He's still working his hardest to become the world's greatest baker! 
    • I see... He's doing his best. Thanks for coming back here to tell me... 
    • Oh, that's right! About the two suspicious people... I'm sorry but I wasn't able to get any information.  
    • I see... I guess I should check other towns. I better get back to searching! 
    • Goku, today's the day those androids are supposed to appear... 
    • Yeah... I'm looking for them right now. 
    • But those androids don't have a Ki so I'm having trouble finding them. 
    • No Ki... That is a hassle. Don't let your guard down Goku! 
    • Where did he run off to!? 
    • Oh my? Are you looking for someone? 
    • Have you seen an old man with long white hair? 
    • Hmm, I haven't. Sorry I couldn't be of help. 
    • H-Help!! 
    • Hm? What's the matter kid!? 
    • There's a monster lurking around town! 
    • It's small, but it's still creepy! 
    • Another android...!? I'll destroy it too! 
    • Don't worry anymore. I destroyed the monster. 
    • Really!? Thank you, mister!! 
    • Hmm I'm running out of patience for these trifling opponents. 
    • Now, let's chase down those androids! 
    • Hm? Piccolo! And...Vegeta!? 
    • That appearance... You've turned into a Super Saiyan like Goku!? 
    • Hmph...of course 
    • I don't expect there's something that Kakarot could do that I, an elite Saiyan, couldn't do also! 
    • Just as proud as always... You make Piccolo look harmless. 
    • Hm? Did you say something? 
    • N-No, Nothing! 
    • Hey kid! Have you seen a young man and woman around here!? 
    • Hmmm... Ummm... 
    • Hey, hurry! Tell me now! 
    • Ummm... nope!! You're getting too angry, mister. 
    • Mister!? Gr... Whatever!! 
    • Woman! Have you seen a young man and woman around here!? 
    • Hmmm, I haven't. But I did see a white monster. 
    • A white monster...? Maybe that will get us somewhere! 
    • Hmmph... Then let's get going! 
    • We defeated that white monster you spoke of. 
    • Huh? You defeated that monster!? What an amazing father and son... 
    • W-Why, do you think we're father and son!? 
    • Huh? I'm wrong? I mean, you've got the same eyes...  
    • But I suppose you're too close in age to be father and son. 
    • So this is the Kame House where Master Roshi lives... 
    • Hmmph... You're taking your sweet time! I'm going! 
    • Ah, excuse me!! 
    • Hey there, pretty lady! 
    • Hm? Who are you? You've got some nerve talking like that, boy. 
    • What's wrong, #18.... Being sweet-talked by a child? 
    • Hmph, be quiet. So, what do you want? 
    • Um... Well, I saw this white monster! 
    • I'm sure it's a really violent monster, so you should be careful, lady! 
    • Heh, so you are worried about me, is that it? 
    • Well, there's no need. 
    • I defeated that monster you talked about boy. 
    • Wha? Really!? 
    • You're not just pretty, you're strong too! 
    • What a cheeky brat. 
    • Eeeeh! Help me!! 
    • What's with all this noise? 
    • Please help me! I-I saw a monster!! 
    • Why should we have to help you? 
    • Don't say that... We've been looking for something to do. 
    • How about we make a game of it? 
    • ...Hmmph. Men are so childish. 
    • Hmph. That was quite a bore. 
    • I thought we'd be able to enjoy ourselves more than that... 
    • Y-You're amazing... my knight in shining armor!! 
    • Haha... She is calling you a knight, 17. Good for you. 
    • Hmmph, don't be ridiculous. 
    • Ee, Eeegh!! Help me!! 
    • W-What happened!? 
    • A monster is attacking the town and stealing everyone's energy...! 
    • Stealing energy!? 
    • What's it trying to do...? Is it just trying to power up...? 
    • Over here!! Keekee...!! 
    • G-G-Go away!! 
    • Hm!? Is that one of Dr. Gero's androids,too!? 
    • I'm your opponent!! 
    • M-Mister!! Thank you for saving us!! 
    • I don't need any thanks... It's dangerous outside. You should hide quietly in your house. 
    • Hm? Is that Piccolo? No...You're different somehow... 
    • Hmph...I'm not surprised you can tell. I fused with Kami. 
    • I am no longer Piccolo or Kami... Just a Namekian who forgot his name long ago! 
    • Hey you! You look like a strong fellow! 
    • I used to train in martial arts myself... I can tell who's really strong. 
    • Hm...You've got a good eye. 
    • I knew it... I'd like you to do something for me...  
    • Could you get rid of all the monster hanging around here? 
    • I can't sleep soundly with them around. 
    • Very well... After all, they might be more of Doctor Gero's androids... 
    • If so, I can't leave them be! 
    • Oh it's you! I knew I could trust my instincts. 
    • Thanks for getting rid of all the monsters. Take this. It's just a small token of my appreciation. 
    • I'll take it without reservation, then. 
    • Hey, are you...the one fighting the monsters? 
    • You are, right!? I heard about you, the green-faced hero!! 
    • Is that the rumor spreading around... How irritating... 
    • I have something I really want to give you!! 
    • There's a Dyna-Capsule I hid around East City... 
    • Please take it! I'm sure it'll help you! 
    • Is that so... Maybe this rumor has value after all... 
    • Y-You again! Did you find the Dyna-Capsule!? 
    • Yes, thanks to you. My gratitude. 
    • No problem! We need the help of a super hero! 
    • We're counting on you Piccolo!! 
    • Yeah...I'll do all I can until Goku and the others finish their training...! 
    • Eeh! Monster!! 
    • Hold on a second! I'm a human! 
    • Oh, I'm sorry... There have been a lot of monsters lately. Everyone's so scared. 
    • Androids are attacking around here as well... As a warrior, I cannot let them continue to cause damage! 
    • I've defeated all the androids in this area... You can rest easy. 
    • Thank you... But I'm still worried... I'm sure the monsters will come back again... 
    • Excuse me... Do you have a younger brother in East City? 
    • Yes, I do... Why? 
    • Your brother asked me to check up on you... 
    • Is that so... Thank you for your trouble. 
    • Can you tell him I'm fine? 
    • Yeah, leave it to me. 
    • Hey, mister! You're not from here, right? Do you move around a lot of towns? 
    • Yeah, I might....Why? 
    • Well, my older sister is living in South City. 
    • I've been worried about her since these monsters showed up... 
    • If you're ever in South City, I want you to go check up on her. 
    • Is that it... Understood. 
    • Ah! Mister! Did you go check on my sister? 
    • Yes, she seemed fine. 
    • Oh... that's good! Thanks, mister! Here's a little "thank you"! 
    • Thanks, I'll take it. 
    • Eeh! Monster!! 
    • Please wait! I'm a human! 
    • Oh, I'm sorry... There have been a lot of monsters lately. Everyone's so scared. 
    • Androids are attacking even this far... Father, we can't let them continue to cause damage! 
    • Hmph... You softy! 
    • I have gone ahead and destroyed all of the monsters in the area... You've no need to fear. 
    • Thank you... But I'm still worried... I'm sure the monsters will come back again... 
    • Ahhh.... I'm worried... 
    • What's the matter? 
    • My sister lives in another town. I've been worrying about her... 
    • You know, with all of the monsters lately... 
    • I see...I have to defeat these androids as quickly as I can and return peace to the world...!! 
    • Hm? Vegeta? Trunks, too? Looks like you've finished your training up in Kami's palace. 
    • That's right, Master Roshi 
    • The fate of the Earth is on your shoulders. 
    • Hmph...Well, just wait. 
    • Is anyone there!? Anybody!? 
    • There's no one here... Maybe all the people in town... 
    • ...were absorbed by Cell before he attained his perfect form... 
    • This is horrible...! That Cell...!! 
    • Gohan...there is nothing wrong with releasing that anger. 
    • Hey you two! You shouldn't be hanging around here. 
    • Those little versions of Cell are around here. A white one, in fact. 
    • Yeah, that was creepy... 
    • There are Cell Juniors here, too...? 
    • Sir, we defeated the white Cell Jr. There's no need to worry anymore. 
    • I'm sorry, but I'm still worried... Cell himself is still alive!! 
    • I'll never be at ease as long as he's around!! 
    • The human's right... We have to defeat Cell...! 
    • Keegh kee...!! 
    • W-What are these things!? They're so small, but their Ki is huge!! 
    • Master Roshi!! Are you alright!? These are the children of Cell!! 
    • I see... That's why they are so powerful. 
    • Leave the rest to me!! 
    • Master Roshi, you can rest easy now. 
    • W-What!? Gohan... You just keep surprising me. 
    • I'm sure you could defeat Cell even! 
    • I'll try as hard as I can!! 
    • Hm? You're the boy that was in the Cell Games!? 
    • You'd have to be pretty strong to join the Cell Games, right? 
    • There are some small Cells lurking about. Please get rid of them! 
    • Leave it to me. 
    • You're only a child. But you're so strong! 
    • You're not...Hercule's student, are you!? 
    • No...I'm not 
    • You don't need to lie. 
    • I'm counting on you and Hercule to defeat that Cell! 
    • Uaaagh! H-Help me! 
    • Kehkehkeh! Over here! 
    • Hm? Are they wrecking things over here too!? 
    • I'll defeat you right here! 
    • It's alright now. 
    • Thank you... You're strong!! You're way stronger than Hercule!! 
    • It's dangerous here. You should hide. 
    • Mm, okay! I'm sure you can defeat Cell. Earth is counting on you! 
    • Nuagh! Are you really Gohan!? 
    • What an amazing Ki... You've gone past a Super Saiyan...!! 
    • Master Roshi... My father died, and it's my fault... 
    • W-What!? Goku!? Really... 
    • Well I'm sure you can avenge him!! 
    • R-Right! 
    • Oh, hello there boy. 
    • Hello! 
    • Things have been too quiet lately... I want some excitement... 
    • Peace and quiet is a good thing! I'm going to keep protecting this peace! 
    • Yeah! I'll protect it too! 
    • Ahh, is that so... Good luck, boy. 
    • Hey you! It's dangerous here right now! Go hide somewhere! 
    • Whaaa, why!? I still want to play... 
    • If it's dangerous you should hide too!? 
    • I'll be fine! 
    • What!? That's not fair... 
    • You there! Who is that group that showed up all of a sudden!? 
    • I don't know...but it's dangerous here. Please hide! 
    • Oh, okay! I've got money if you want it! Go get rid of them! 
    • We don't need money! We'll take care of them, so go hide! 
    • Ooh! Did you defeat them!? 
    • Yep! It was no problem! 
    • Is that so!? Well, here's the money I promised! Take it 
    • We told you, we don't need it! Let's go, Goten! 
    • Ah! It's Master Roshi! 
    • Ooh, it's Goten! What nice timing! 
    • I've got something to tell you! I went on a picnic a while ago... 
    • And I found something real pretty and shiny... 
    • Eh! Really!? What was it? 
    • But ya know...when I was about to pick it up, I saw this lively young lady... 
    • And I forgot about it! But it still might be there.  
    • Really!? Okay! Let's go look for it! 
    • Hey! I found it! 
    • Ooh, is that it!? Good, good. 
    • Heh heh heh... Thanks! 
    • Have you heard? This strange building was built recently. 
    • And rumor has it that some suspicious folks have been going in and out of there... 
    • Hey...you guys aren't from this town are you? 
    • No we aren't... Why do you ask, kid? 
    • There have been lots of bad people lately. I hope my dad is okay... 
    • He lives in a town far away, so I'm worried... 
    • I see... Well I'll go take a look! 
    • Really!? Okay, please! 
    • H-How was my dad!? 
    • He was fine. He's very worried about you too. 
    • Oh, okay... That's good! Cause I'm doing fine! 
    • Thanks, mister! Later! 
    • Ahhhh...Mister? Am I already that old...? Sigh... 
    • Eugh, eugh... 
    • Looks busy... Let's go. 
    • Right... 
    • This planet is now ours! All who defy us will be killed!! 
    • Who are you guys! I'm calling the cops! 
    • Heheheh... We'll kill you first! 
    • Wait! 
    • Who are you guys! 
    • Hmph... You don't need to worry about that. You'll be dead soon enough!! 
    • T-Thank you... 
    • It's nothing 
    • But with bad guys like that out there... I hope my son is okay... 
    • Hmm? Do you mean a child living in another town? 
    • Ah, yes... How do you know? 
    • A child in another town asked us to check on his father. 
    • Is that so... Is my son doing alright? Thank you very much!! 
    • Ooh, Piccolo and Krillin! Looks like another strange character has appeared. 
    • Hmm... Let's hope they're not too much trouble... 
    • Now that you mention it, I did see someone a bit strange a while ago. 
    • That makes me worry... 
    • Maybe we should check it out. 
    • We're back! 
    • Ooh, how did it go? 
    • We got rid of all of them. There's no need to worry now. 
    • Oh, I see! You did well! 
    • W-Who are you!? D-Do you want to fight!? Show me what you've got! 
    • Gr...get lost. 
    • O-Okay! Uaaaaagh!! 
    • Waaah Waaah!! 
    • Shut up, brat! I'll kill you right this moment!! 
    • ... 
    • Who are you? Do you have a problem? 
    • Come on...I'll destroy you...! 
    • Thanks, mister! Later! 
    • ...Gr. 
    • Yawn... Everything is such a bore... 
    • Hey, mister! Did you know? 
    • Some strange creep showed up at the World Tournament this year and made a real mess. 
    • Oh yeah, that's too bad... Hahaha! 
    • What did Hercule do....? 
    • Yeah... I wonder what he was doing... 
    • Hmmm... I wonder what that was? 
    • Hm? What's wrong? 
    • Well there was this creepy thing that would run off really fast when you got close to it... 
    • It was probably dangerous. You probably shouldn't get too close. 
    • Okay, I got it... I wish someone would get rid of it. 
    • Hm? You there... What's wrong? 
    • We defeated that creepy thing you mentioned! You don't need to worry anymore! 
    • Huh? You got rid of it? Thanks! 
    • Oh no, what should I do...what should I do? 
    • Hm? What's wrong? 
    • Oh I'm really in trouble... I dropped a really important capsule somewhere. 
    • That's not good. Alright, leave it to me! I'll go find it for you! 
    • I found it! Here! This is it right? 
    • Thank you! But it turns out I had one more in the house... 
    • Since I don't need it anymore, I'll let you have it. 
    • Huh? Seriously!? Thanks mister! 
    • H-Hey! You! 
    • Hm? What is it? 
    • This Majin Buu thing is on the loose! You should hide! 
    • I'm on my way to beat him up right now 
    • What are you talking about!? Hurry and hide! 
    • No way! Here I go!! 
    • Sigh... What a bother... 
    • Hey there, what's wrong? 
    • There are lots of bad guys out there, not just Majin Buu, right? 
    • So I'm stuck inside all the time... 
    • Hmmm... Well then, I'll get rid of them for you! 
    • Huh? That's impossible boy. 
    • Well, just wait and see! Here I go!! 
    • Ah! Boy! Are you okay!? 
    • It was no sweat! I took 'em all out! 
    • The most important thing is you're safe... Ok, you better hide. 
    • Hey you. You don't believe me! How annoying! 
    • Gotenks is here!! 
    • ...T-There's no one here!? Darn...! I better beat up Buu quick! 
    • Yeaaaaah! 
    • Oh! You're back! 
    • You're no match for Buu right now! You must train! 
    • There's no need for that. I'll beat him up reaaaal fast! 
    • Hahahaha! This is our planet now! 
    • Keh heheh... 
    • The Earth is safe as long as Gotenks is here! 
    • D-Drat! Let's do it! 
    • Hmmph... The Earth is safe now...! 
    • Gotenks, I beg of you! Please defeat Majin Buu! 
    • You're the only one we can rely on. 
    • Hahahaha! This is our planet now! 
    • Stop! I won't let you act as you please any longer! 
    • Heh! Quit wasting my time... 
    • Let's go, Kakarot! 
    • I'll go by the Kame House after I find Gohan. 
    • If I don't find him quick, Chi-Chi will yell at me again! 
    • Good luck, Goku! Good luck, Krillin! 
    • I'm counting on you! Bring me back the capsule when you find it! 
    • Good luck saving the boy!! 
    • Goku...don't die out there!! 
    • Goku...are you okay...? What are you doing teaming up with Piccolo...? I'm worried about you. 
    • You can't defeat that white monster! You'll get yourself killed! 
    • I-It's okay! I am Goku's son after all! 
    • Thanks for defeating the white monster! Now my father can rest in peace. 
    • You really are Goku's son! Keep doing your best under Piccolo's training! 
    • Your father also endured arduous training... You must persevere as well. 
    • R-Right! 
    • The Dyna-Capsule is to the south. 
    • But there are monsters lurking in the area and I couldn't get close to it... 
    • Thanks for the tip! 
    • Thanks for telling me about the Dyna-Capsule. 
    • No problem! 
    • Before you fight the Saiyans, please get rid of all those Saibamen. 
    • They might start attacking the towns while you're busy fighting the Saiyans. 
    • Right! 
    • Gohan...It's finally time to fight the Saiyans. You need to trust in your strength! 
    • Y-Yes! Thank you, Master Roshi! 
    • I will defeat the white monster! 
    • I'm counting on you, mister! 
    • There are still some bad guys around, right? I'm sure you can beat 'em, mister!! 
    • Thanks!! I'll do my best! 
    • Goku, we're counting on you!! The earth's fate is in your hands. 
    • Yeah... Leave it to me! Okay! I'm off!! 
    • Gohan... I won't stop you... But whatever you do, don't die out there!! 
    • Ok, Master Roshi! 
    • We can't stay here forever... Come on, let's go. 
    • R-Right! 
    • Listen! You better have the Dragon Balls ready by the next time I come! 
    • I'll spare your life until then! You understand!? 
    • E-Eeegh! 
    • I'm sorry I misunderstood things back there... You should be careful out there too. 
    • Everyone's worried... Please defeat all of the bad guys somehow! 
    • Thank you so very much! Everyone's so happy! 
    • But don't let you guard down. You should still make sure you're not found. 
    • I saw something that looked like a capsule out to the west... 
    • What was that thing...? I wonder... 
    • We found a Dyna-Capsule, thanks to you! 
    • I'm just happy it could help you. 
    • Many lives have been sacrificed all over... 
    • I'm counting on you. Please get rid of them as quickly as you can! 
    • I'll defeat those guys for sure, but stay hidden until then. 
    • Understood. You should be careful too... 
    • Well? Did you find out what that monster was? 
    • No, I haven't found it yet... 
    • Is that so... I saw it off to the east... 
    • So it was a villain... Now I can rest a bit easier! 
    • Alright... That's good then! 
    • Nothing unusual here!! 
    • I'm looking for my lost comrades as well... 
    • But it doesn't look like they are around here... Oh man, I'm worried! 
    • Curse you, Frieza... I won't forgive you! 
    • The one who stole the village's treasure was terribly quick... 
    • Please bring it back somehow. Good luck! 
    • Someone like you deserves our village's treasure. I hope it serves you well. 
    • Thanks...I'll take good care of it! 
    • Let me know when you defeat all the enemies. I'm counting on you! 
    • You should be careful out there! 
    • We can't live like this... 
    • Please... Defeat all the enemies at least around here! 
    • I knew I could trust my instincts! Thank you! 
    • Heheh! It was easy! You don't need to worry anymore! 
    • Hmmm... I wonder where I dropped it... 
    • I'm sorry about that. I hope we can find it someday... 
    • Yes... Thank you 
    • Please. You must stop Frieza somehow! 
    • It's dangerous here. Please find somewhere to hide 
    • R-Right! 
    • Gr! Let's go! 
    • The town I want you to check on is off to the west. 
    • I pray for your success... 
    • Everything has been ruined since Frieza has shown up... 
    • ...Just wait. I will avenge everyone for sure...! 
    • You haven't defeated them all yet? I'd like to go out soon... 
    • The weather is really nice. It's soo peaceful. 
    • It's really nice to be back on earth again! 
    • The Dyna-Capsule is off to the east... 
    • But there's a dangerous monster there so you shouldn't go near it... 
    • Hahaha, don't worry! See you later! 
    • I found something good thanks to you. 
    • Thanks! 
    • You really went and got the capsule... What are you, mister...? 
    • Nothing is better than peace and quiet! I'm thoroughly satisfied! 
    • It's good that you're safe, Goku! You should take a good long rest now that you're back home. 
    • No, really! I'm looking for non-people people! 
    • Yeah, I heard you, mister. You really are strange! 
    • I'm doing well! I'm training my hardest to become the world's finest baker! 
    • Really! Good for you... Keep doing your best!! 
    • My son is studying to be a baker in South City. 
    • Got it! I'll go check on him when I'm in South City! 
    • I couldn't find out anything about those two suspicious people. 
    • I see... I guess I should check other towns. I better get back to searching! 
    • Androids without Ki... That is troublesome. Don't let your guard down Goku! 
    • An old man with long white hair...? I haven't seen him. Sorry I couldn't help. 
    • There's a monster lurking around town! 
    • Another android...!? I'll destroy it too! 
    • Thank you, mister!! 
    • Mister!? Gr... Piccolo, let's go! 
    • Even Vegeta can turn into a Super Saiyan now... 
    • Hmph...of course 
    • I don't expect there's something that Kakarot could do that I, an elite Saiyan, couldn't do also! 
    • Hey mister, you shouldn't get so angry. 
    • You'll shut your mouth if you want to live!! 
    • I haven't seen a young man and woman but I did see a white monster. 
    • That might give me a lead! 
    • I can't believe you could defeat that white monster. You must be really strong. 
    • I'm sure that white monster is really mean. You should be careful, lady! 
    • Hm... Don't make me tell you again. There's nothing to worry about 
    • Y-You're amazing...my knight in shining armor!! 
    • Haha... She is calling you a knight, #17. Good for you. 
    • Hmmph, don't be ridiculous. 
    • A monster is attacking the town and stealing everyone's energy...! 
    • What's it trying to do...? Is it just trying to power up...? 
    • Fused with Kami...!? Is that so... 
    • So...should we call him Pikkami? 
    • All right, I'll leave it to you!! Will you let me know when you defeat all of them? 
    • Yeah, alright...leave it to me!! 
    • There's a Dyna-Capsule I hid around East City... 
    • Please take it! I'm sure it'll help you! 
    • There's no need for thanks. We need all the help from the good guys we can get! 
    • There have been a lot of monsters lately. Everyone's so scared. 
    • Androids are attacking around here as well... As a warrior, I cannot let them continue to cause damage! 
    • Thanks for all of your trouble. Will you tell them I'm alright? 
    • Yeah, leave it to me. 
    • If you're ever in West City, I want you to go check up on my sister. 
    • Is that it... Understood. 
    • I'm glad that my sister is safe... Thanks, mister. 
    • There have been a lot of monsters lately. Everyone's so scared. 
    • Androids are attacking even this far... Father, we can't let them continue to cause damage! 
    • Hmph... You softy! 
    • Ahhh... I hope my sister is okay... I'm so worried... 
    • We have to defeat the androids as quickly as we can and bring peace back to the earth...! 
    • The fate of the Earth is on your shoulders. 
    • Hmph...Well, just wait. 
    • Maybe all the people in town... 
    • ...were absorbed by Cell before he attained his perfect form... 
    • This is horrible...! That Cell...!! 
    • Those little versions of Cell are around here. And a rare white one, in fact. 
    • Yeah, that was creepy... 
    • There are Cell Juniors here, too...? 
    • We won't be able to rest as long as Cell is around!! 
    • The human's right... We have to defeat Cell...! 
    • Gohan... I'm sure that you can defeat Cell!! 
    • I'll try as hard as I can!! 
    • I'm counting on you and Hercule to defeat that Cell! 
    • It's dangerous here. You should hide. 
    • Mm, okay! I'm sure you can defeat Cell. Earth is counting on you! 
    • I'm sure that you can avenge your father!! 
    • R-Right! 
    • Things have been too quiet lately... I want some excitement... 
    • You should hide if it's dangerous, right!? 
    • I'll be fine! 
    • What!? That's not fair... 
    • Y-You're not done yet? Hurry and finish them all off! 
    • What was that shiny thing...? 
    • I hope my dad is okay... 
    • Thanks, mister! 
    • Ahhhh...Mister? Am I already that old...? Sigh... 
    • So, my son is safe. Thank you so much!! 
    • Well? Have you found them yet? 
    • We got rid of all of them. There's no need to worry now. 
    • Oh, I see! You did well! 
    • They're so creepy... I wish someone would get rid of them soon... 
    • We defeated that creepy thing you mentioned! You don't need to worry anymore! 
    • Huh? You got rid of it? Thanks! 
    • Hmmm... Where did I lose it...? 
    • Since I don't need it anymore, I'll let you have it. 
    • Thanks, mister! 
    • H-Hey! You! It's not safe! Hurry and hide! 
    • No way! Here I go!! 
    • Ahhh... I wish those bad guys would disappear already... 
    • The most important thing is you're safe... Ok, you better hide. 
    • Hey you. You don't believe me! How annoying! 
    • There’s just under a year before the two Saiyans arrive on Earth... 
    • Each spent their days practicing, with Gohan training under Piccolo, Krillin under Kami, and Goku under King Kai. 
    • The time passed them by quickly, and before they knew it, the battle was upon them. 
    • At 11:43 in the morning, the Saiyans broke through the Earth's atmosphere. 
    • They call this place Earth, right?... It's not as bad as I was expecting. 
    • First we need to find the one who killed Raditz, and then find those Dragon Balls... 
    • Okay, Nappa! Let’s go have some fun! 
    • They’re finally here...!! 
    • There’s nothing to fear... We are nothing like we were a year ago. 
    • Y...Yeah! 
    • Hey! Good to see ya again, Piccolo. 
    • What’s this? It was just you... 
    • What are you doing here!? Did you come to get in our way!? 
    • Don’t talk like that... I might not be much, but I’ve gotten stronger, too. 
    • Wow, you’ve really grown, Gohan! You look like your dad when he was a kid. 
    • But that must have been tough being trained by Piccolo, right? 
    • Yeah...But Piccolo is a much nicer person than I thought... 
    • Enough talk...They’re here!! 
    • Hahaha...Here they are...! 
    • I see, it looks like you were waiting on us. 
    • Just to be clear, tell us... Why have you come here...!? 
    • Our main goal is the Dragon Balls. Hand them over! 
    • I don’t care if you’re a Namekian. Just one of you is nothing but a fly to us! 
    • How about you test me and find out!! 
    • So I suppose you don’t intend to tell us about the Dragon Balls...? 
    • Fair enough. We’ll get it out of you by force, if we must. Hey, we have the Saibamen, right!? Bring them out. 
    • Heh heh... You really like to play around, Vegeta... 
    • This dirt here should make some good Saibamen. 
    • Urrk... Kree kree kree. 
    • Give them pain, Saibamen! 
    • Haa haa haa... Finally the time has come! I'm gonna enjoy this. 
    • Hyeeeeeeeah! 
    • Uh...uhhh...!! The ground is shaking...!! 
    • T-Tien! M-My powers aren't working! 
    • I didn’t think they’d be this strong...!! 
    • Hahaha...What a dirty little trick... 
    • It looks like you still don't have any idea what you're up against... 
    • I’ll kill you all...!! Die!! 
    • Saiyan blood runs in your veins, too... It's gonna be fun finishing you off! 
    • Your dad's cold-hearted. Abandoning his son to die like that... Hahaha... 
    • Wh...what’s this!? This power...!? It's immense, and it's closing in fast! 
    • Hah!! Talking such trash...!! 
    • It’s has to be him... It’s Goku! Goku’s coming!! 
    • Y... you...! How dare you injure me!! 
    • ...Okay, brat. Say your goodbyes! 
    • Ah... aaaahhh...! 
    • Die! 
    • P-Piccolo! 
    • Gohan... Run... 
    • Piccolo... Why... Why did you save me...? 
    • What a pathetic end... I...the Demon King Piccolo... 
    • P...Protecting this brat... It’s disgusting...Heh heh... 
    • It’s your father’s fault... His softness...rubbed off on me... 
    • B...But...Gohan... 
    • You...were the only one... who talked to me like a normal person... 
    • T...These months with you...weren’t so...bad... Don’t...die...Gohan... 
    • P...Piccolo...!! 
    • ...Ah...Ah...Auggggghh!! 
    • For a brat, you are pretty fun! 
    • Heheheh... My arm feels numb. 
    • Piccolo...I’m sorry... I couldn’t...I couldn’t avenge you... 
    • Haahaha! 
    • I can’t wait to see Kakarot’s face when he sees his son crushed beyond recognition!! 
    • He’s here...!! 
    • What’s with that face!? I don’t care for it. 
    • Hur hur hur... do you really want me to kill you that quickly? 
    • I won't forgive you for hurting my friends! 
    • Haha! A little punk like you can't do anything against the mighty Nappa! 
    • You're all talk! 
    • Wh...!! What did you...!!? You think I’m talk, huh...!!? 
    • Yeah. I worked that out from your attack. 
    • Hur... hur hur hur... So you're sayin' you think you can beat me, huh? 
    • Then why don't you tell me exactly what it is you've worked out...!? 
    • Darn yooouuuu!! 
    • I see... You're pretty good... I wouldn't expect anything less. 
    • I'm an elite Saiyan warrior! I won't let a lower-class fighter like you look down on me! 
    • You fool!! Calm down, Nappa! 
    • How can you fight him if you're so angry you can't even see straight!? 
    • R-Right...! Thanks, Vegeta... I needed that... 
    • Guess I was kinda worked up... Now, it's about time I showed off my true strength! 
    • Now, Kakarot... I hope you're ready... 
    • That’s more like it... I’m waiting... 
    • Oh! You're fighting much better! 
    • Hahaha... Better, you say...? 
    • It's about time I shut that big mouth of yours...! 
    • This is the end for you... 
    • Ah... Guah... Uh...!! Ah... Auuugh... V... Vegeta...!! 
    • He’s no good to fight anymore... Hurry and take him back with you!! 
    • Ah... Augh... C... Curse you...! 
    • V... Vegeta... H... Help me...! 
    • Hngh! I have no need for a Saiyan who can’t move!! 
    • Die!! 
    • W-What a monster... Killing his own ally... 
    • The both of you, return to Kame House now! 
    • I’m sorry... He’s much stronger than I thought... 
    • O-Okay... We understand... 
    • Oh yeah, Goku! Would you mind changing locations before you fight...? 
    • It wouldn’t be good to damage everyone’s bodies before we bring them back to life... 
    • Bring them back to life...? But Kami died when Piccolo did... 
    • The Dragon Balls are gone forever. 
    • I’ll tell you the details later...! That is, if you can defeat this guy...! 
    • If I can... yeah... Either way, I need to win this... 
    • What's wrong Goku? What happened to all that vigor from earlier...? Hahahaha!! 
    • Were you discussing how best to run away!? 
    • Alright then I’ll move somewhere else and do my best...! 
    • Goku... I’m sorry that we always leave our fate in your hands... 
    • Don’t die now, my friend...! 
    • Got it!! Gohan, when I get back, let’s go fishing or something...! 
    • Y-Yes! 
    • You seem to know there’s no point in running. 
    • Let’s change the venue... 
    • Whatever... It won't make any difference. 
    • There’s just over a year before the two Saiyans arrive on Earth... 
    • Each spent their days practicing, with Gohan training under Piccolo, Krillin under Kami, and Goku under King Kai. 
    • The time passed them by quickly, and before they knew it, the battle was upon them. 
    • At 11:43 in the morning, the Saiyans broke through the Earth's atmosphere. 
    • It’s called Earth, right...? Not a bad planet. 
    • First we find the ones who killed Raditz, and find out about the Dragon Balls... 
    • Okay, Nappa! Let’s go play with them! 
    • They’re finally here...!! 
    • There’s nothing to fear... We are nothing like we were a year ago. 
    • Y...Yeah! 
    • Hey! Good to see ya again, Piccolo. 
    • What’s this? It was just you... 
    • What are you doing here!? Did you come to get in our way!? 
    • Don’t talk like that... I might not be much, but I’ve gotten stronger, too. 
    • Wow, you’ve really grown, Gohan! You look like your dad when he was a kid. 
    • But that must have been tough being trained by Piccolo, right? 
    • Yeah...But Piccolo is a much nicer person than I thought... 
    • Enough talk...They’re here!! 
    • Hahaha...Here they are...! 
    • I see, it looks like you were waiting on us. 
    • Just to be clear, tell us... Why have you come here...! 
    • Our main goal is the Dragon Balls. Hand them over! 
    • I don’t care if you’re a Namekian. Just one of you is nothing but a fly to us! 
    • How about you test me and find out!! 
    • So I suppose you don’t intend to tell us about the Dragon Balls... 
    • Fair enough. We’ll get it out of you by force, if we must. Hey, we have the Saibamen, right!? Bring them out. 
    • Heh heh... You really like to play around, Vegeta... 
    • This dirt here should make some good Saibamen. 
    • Urrk... Kree kree kree. 
    • Give them pain, Saibamen! 
    • Keeh...Kekekee...!! (You traitor!) 
    • Keekee...!! Kekekeee!! (I just want to live my own life!!) 
    • Geh... Geh... Gegegegegeee!! (I am sick of just being a pawn!!) 
    • Huhh...? What in the world are they saying? 
    • Keeee!! (Die!!) 
    • Kekeeee!! (Bring it on!) 
    • Hey you, Saibaman!! You traitor!! 
    • Keekee...!! Kekekeee!! (I just want to live my own life!!) 
    • Geh... Geh... Gegegegegeee!! (I am sick of just being a pawn!!) 
    • What're you talking about?! You have a complaint!? 
    • Gee...gegee...(Uah... Scary...) 
    • Stop!! Don't hurt that Saibaman!! I can beat you up myself!! 
    • Hmph...!! You've shown a lot of nerve!! I'm gonna enjoy this. 
    • Y...you...! How dare you injure me!! 
    • ...Okay, brat. Say your goodbyes! 
    • Ah...aaaahhh...! 
    • Die! 
    • S...Saibaman... 
    • Gee... Gege...Gee... (R-Run... G-Gohan...) 
    • Why...did you save me...? 
    • Gee... Geh...Geh...Gegee... (You accepted me, even though I was your enemy...) 
    • Gegee... Geh... Geh...Geegegee... (This was the first time I could fight for myself...) 
    • Gegee...gee...Gehgeh...geegee... (Good... So, this is freedom...?) 
    • Gee...gee... gegee... (Don't...die... Gohan...) 
    • Sniff...Sniff... I still don't know what you're saying, but... 
    • Saibaman! Uaaaaaagh!! You'll pay for this!! 
    • Heh...!! Haha! A little punk like you can't do anything against the mighty Nappa! 
    • Agh...Guh...ugh...!! Agh... Auugh... 
    • H-How could I...be done in...by a brat like this.. 
    • Saibaman... I did it... I avenged you!! 
    • Saibaman!! 
    • This is the story of a warrior who fought for his freedom...and his friend.

    Comentários